- May 7 (revised) – Sept 10: Summer Points Series, 6:30pm -9:30pm Sanders Ferry Boat Ramp , Old Hickory Lake
- May 1-3: Larry McClure Memorial Spring Retreat, Tims Ford Lake
- POSTPONED—Date (formerly April 18) is TBD: Open #1, Davis Corner Boat Ramp, Old Hickory Lake
- June 13: Open #2, Long Hunter Boat Ramp, Percy Priest Lake
- July 18: Open #3, Don Jarvis Memorial Night Tournament, Sanders Ferry Boat Ramp, Old Hickory Lake
- Aug 15: Open #4, Flipper’s Boat Ramp, Old Hickory Lake
- Sept 12: Open #5, Davis Corner Boat Ramp, Old Hickory Lake
- Oct 17: Fall Tournament, Sanders Ferry Boat Ramp, Old Hickory Lake
Larry McClure Memorial Spring Retreat
This is the signature RMOG event. A two day retreat and tournament this year at Tim’s Ford Lake in honor of one of our founding directors Larry McClure. Cabin fees for Friday and Saturday night are included in the tournament fees. The event also includes a cookout and worship service on Saturday evening. Online payment can be made below.
Update April 12, 2020—The Larry McClure Memorial Spring Retreat is still scheduled for May 1st thru the 3rd. Some cabins are available April 30th for those who want to come up early. Those cabins are about $100 for that night. Please let Chip Hearn know ASAP if you plan to attend. As of now, the restaurant may be closed but the cabin rentals are still good.
Where else can you competitively fish 20 Thursday nights for a hundred bucks? Bring your buddy and compete as a two-man team in our Summer Points Series! There is a 3-fish limit for this short tournament and we only take your top 7 weights from the Thursday Night tournaments to get your total weight for the series! Prizes are determined by number of teams and sponsor participation. Optional $20 weekly pot if you feel lucky! Don’t want to compete, but still enjoy the fellowship? No problem; non-competitors are always welcome to fish for fun and enjoy the fellowship. A brief devotional and prayer follow weigh-in every week! First tournament is April 10th (postponed to May 7 due to corona virus-related restrictions), blast off at 6:30 pm weigh in at 9:30pm. Online payment can be made below.
These tournaments are open to all to experience fellowship with members of Reel Men of God and other fisherman in the area. Reel Men of God membership is not required. Open tournament fees are $50 a boat for two-person team with an optional big fish pot with 100% payout. A brief devotional and prayer follows every event. Included in the open tournaments (Open #3) is the Don Jarvis Memorial Tournament in honor of him being a founding director. Online payment can be made below.
$50 Event Fee
$100 Event Fee
(Spring Retreat or Summer Series)